Effective use of information on mobile friendly devices and on Social Media represents both an unmet need and an opportunity for the health care system to better engage consumers.
- Health-Relates Searches on Google are up 47% from last year. (Tweet this stat)
- 85% of People use Google every month. (Tweet this stat)
- 48% of 18-34 year-olds check Facebook before getting out of bed. (Tweet this stat)
- 80% of Internet users look online for health information. (Tweet this stat)
- 20% of Health Consumers search for health-related content on mobile devices. (Tweet this stat)
- 3:4 Adults who own a Smartphone use it for location-based searches to find recommendations or reviews. (Tweet this stat)